An incorrect address on any order may cause delay. Please be sure to double check your order prior to submitting. We cannot refund or credit a refused or returned food order. For orders shipped to an address other than the buyer, it is buyer’s responsibility to determine that a recipient will be available on chosen delivery date. Buyer is responsible for notifying a recipient of any tracking information and shipping delays. Dream Dinners is not responsible for products that have been delivered and left out of the refrigerator or freezer for extended periods of the time.
You are responsible for inspecting all products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. In addition, you are solely responsible for determining the freshness of the products you receive. You should always inspect your delivery to confirm that the meal ingredients arrive in a cool, refrigerated condition. In order to track the temperature of your Dream Dinners box, we have included an easy to read temperature tag.
- If all the dots on the temperature tag are white, meals can be placed directly into your freezer for later use or allow them to thaw in your refrigerator and prepare them over the next three days.
- If the small, or both small and medium sized dots are red and your proteins are still frozen solid or contain ice crystals, the meal may be frozen for later use (even if some of the sauces are slightly thawed).
- If the small, or both the small and medium sized dots are red and the meal is as cold as if refrigerated, store in your refrigerator and prepare over the next 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- If the large dot is partially red and the meal is as cold as if refrigerated, store meal in your refrigerator and prepare the same day.
- If all dots are solid red the food has been exposed to temperatures that may make it unsafe to consume.
In the event you do not receive a temperature tag, we recommend that you use a thermometer to ensure that the temperature zone within the container in which any meat, poultry or seafood product is located is 40° F or below. In the unlikely event that such temperature zone is above 40° F, or you have any other reason to believe that any other Product in your delivery is not suitable for consumption, contact us at email@example.com and discard the item.
To maintain the quality and integrity of the products, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate or freeze all perishable products upon delivery and follow the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (“USDA”) instructions on refrigeration and food safety, which can be found here. From the time of delivery, the condition and consumption of the products are solely at your risk, and you are solely responsible for handling, preparation, storage, cooking, use and consumption of the products following delivery. We recommend that you follow the USDA’s instructions on safe food handling, which can be found here (need link). We also recommend that all cooking instructions be followed and that you use a food thermometer to ensure that all meat, poultry, seafood and other applicable items are cooked to the USDA’s recommended internal temperatures, which can be found here. Failure to follow safe food handling practices and temperature recommendations may increase the risk of foodborne illness. In addition, pregnant women, young children, the elderly and individuals with compromised immune systems should follow the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s recommendations on food consumption for at-risk groups, which can be found here.
If you are not at home when your meal delivery arrives, the courier will generally leave the package for you at your door. Our meal ingredients are packaged with insulated liners and dry ice and will typically remain cold and fresh for several hours, but depending on the season and temperature in your geographic area at the time of delivery, advance planning by you should be made for proper storage of your meal ingredients prior to consumption. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from us is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the delivery under all the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself.
In the case of inclement weather or other events beyond our control that interfere with our ability to deliver your order, we will attempt to deliver your order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur prior to the scheduled delivery date. If timely delivery of your meal ingredients is not feasible, we will cancel your meal delivery for the period so affected and issue you a credit or refund of the purchase price for that meal delivery.
We will collect applicable sales tax on products shipped to the states for which we determine we have a duty to collect sales tax. If an item is subject to sales tax, you agree that the amount of taxes shown at checkout may be adjusted. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Shipping and Handling
You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. Generally, shipping is handled by a third-party courier. Actual delivery dates may vary. You agree that you will not obtain, or direct shipment of, a product for export. All products purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that title to and the risk of loss of such products passes to you upon our delivery of the product to the third-party courier. Dream Dinners is not responsible for lost or stolen deliveries.
We currently have a limited shipping area. We cannot accept online orders that are shipped to a PO Box.
You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use the products for commercial purposes.
Returns and Refunds
If you are dissatisfied with a meal or meal ingredient for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of the date you received the meal and we will either replace the meal or meal ingredient at our expense or, depending on the circumstances, provide you a full or partial credit or refund of the purchase price for that meal or meal ingredient. We may require the return or photographic documentation of any meal ingredient with which you are dissatisfied before we provide you a replacement, credit or refund.
In compliance with the “Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004” please note that Dream Dinners’ facilities may contain Dairy, Eggs, Crustacean Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans and Sesame which account for most known allergens. Although Dream Dinners’ store staff take appropriate safety measures, guests should be aware that cross contamination can occur among food products in store at stations. The standard ingredients are available upon request; however, ingredient substitutions can be made due to regional availability. If guests feel that there may be a chance of allergens in any recipe, especially due to a pre-made ingredients, they need to call the store to ask for specific nutritional information.
Agreement of Service
This Policy and Terms Services Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of the Dream Dinners, Inc.’s, Service (“Service”) at Dream Dinners Inc.’s (“Service Provider”) website and facilities. You can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page of the Service.
Please read this Agreement carefully. Since the Service is designed to provide our customers the primary means of communication with Dream Dinners, Inc., of information, opinions and comments, and an enjoyable and informative experience for all, it’s users must abide by certain rules. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules.
If you do not agree with the rules contained in this Agreement, please do not use our Service.
The following rules may be modified by Service Provider from time to time. Notice of revisions to this Agreement will be announced on this page. Continued use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement, so it’s wise to check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow the Service’s rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Service, may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies.
Use of the Service by You
– Your right to use the Service is personal to you: You may not authorize others to use the Service in a manner which conflicts with these Terms, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
– You agree that the Service shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or place on the Service any material that infringes in any way on the rights of others, or is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree and acknowledge that your failure to follow the rules set forth in this Agreement may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
– Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
– You agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available to the Service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree that the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right rests with you. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
– The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire content of the Service is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. The Service Provider owns a copyright of the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third-party content provider owns the copyright in the content original to it. You are prohibited from, and agree not to, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content of the Service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material from the Service will be permitted without the express, written consent of the Service Provider and any other applicable copyright owners. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
– You agree upon registration with the Service to provide the Service with accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
– Postings or e-mails are not private. All other information and material you supply or communicate to the service is governed by the Service’s, which is accessible at any time from the bottom of any page on the Service.
– You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or material on, or associated with, the Service.
– You acknowledge that the Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
Dream Dinners respects the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to do the same. Dream Dinners may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the dreamdinnersdelivered.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that dreamdinnersdelivered.com contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Dream Dinners by providing Dream Dinners copyright agent the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act., 17 U.S.C. §512.
Any claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be sent to Dream Dinners Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement: Dream Dinners, Inc., Legal Department 1323 Ave D #889, Snohomish, WA 98291.
Material Provided By Others
You agree that the Service Provider is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including but not limited to, infringing, defamatory, offensive or illicit material.
You agree to indemnify the Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney’s fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts arising though your use of Service.
The Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Service Provider has the right to terminate your ability to access the Service, for any reason, without notice.
You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Seattle, Washington. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
This Agreement is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you don’t agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the Service now.